iDC SYSTEM ONE: In Stock Now
Yes, at last; our initial production run of iDC Photo Video’s System One is in stock and ready for delivery. We have System One kits for the all the “tall” cameras. These include the Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 5D MKII with BG-E6, Canon 7D with BG-E7, and Nikon D3s.
Getting to this point has taken somewhat longer than we had promised but we think you’ll agree that the finished product has been worth the wait. Rest assured that we’ve used the extra production time to further evolve the original System One prototypes.
Please note the following list of added features and improvements:
- All Dedicated Camera Plates now feature Twin UniRail Clamps for maximum rigidity.
- All System One kits include Dovetailed Kick-Back Focusing Sliders for ease of use and greater lens compatibility with short focal length lenses..
- Our unique UniRail is available in four lengths so you can economically tailor your camera package for any application. We offer our UniRail in the standard 6” length and have added 9”, 12”, and 16” lengths for maximum versatilty.
- All UniRails feature incremental metric markings for easily repeated set-ups.
- All UniRails feature a .260” through-hole at each end for fastening 1/4”-20 based accessories.
- Our Sliding Vertical Lens Brace now features an improved self-centering one-piece design.
- Our optional Hex Accessory Mount allows clever and versatile mounting of all your HD filmmaking accessories. It is also directly compatible the tasty new DP6 Monitor from SmallHD.